I recently gave you a round-up of my favorite Christmas treats, and this time around I’m showing you some great kids’ toys. Some of these I have for Pixie already, some are on my (her) wishlist…
- Lost My Name Personalised Book, Lost My Name
I love the concept of these beautifully illustrated books: personalised to your child using the letters of their name. Available in a gorgeous keepsake box. Enter below to win your own, up to the value of £20!
- Train set, Tesco
Pixie loves a train. If a house move comes to fruition I’ll definitely be treating her.
- Marlowe personalised Christmas sack, The Handmade Christmas Co
These are fab! I grew up with a pillow case, and by contrast this is a little piece of rustic magic. Enter below to win your own!
- VTech Toot-Toot Drivers Garage aand Truck, Tesco
Proof that gender-specific toys are a joke, Pixie also loves playing ‘cars’. (Check out the rules of this game.)
- Fisher Price Dance and Move BeatBo, Tesco
I believe this is ‘old news’, as in it was very big last year. But I wasn’t aware of them until recently, and if you don’t already have one then they’ll make a great gift for your little one this Christmas.
- Book subscription, Bookabees
I’m very big on books for children, so I love the idea of this. A subscription service whereby you’re sent a selection of books based on your child’s preferences. They can then be returned or purchased if they become cherished. Enter below to win your a 3 book subscription for 3 months!
- My First Disney Princess Magic Hair Glow Rapunzel, Tesco
Pixie is not a complete tom boy – she would adore this.
- Minjal 4WD, Minjal
And this! Probably most of all. (Shame we’ll be keeping this one at Nanny’s house due to lack of space at home. Darling, if you’re reading, we really need to make that move…) Enter below to win your own!
- Child’s sleep sack, SnuggleSac
Pixie is a bit of a pain at bedtime, in that she won’t go to sleep without me cuddling her. It’s not exactly a chore, but I’ll admit it does get in the way of other – more boring, but essential – chores around the house. It is my hope that the novelty of one of these may help her transition into a bigger bed, a bigger bedroom – and my bigger girl. Here’s hoping. Enter below to win your own!
- Wall print, Colour Their Day
If your little one loves bright, bold colours but you’re not yet ready to paint the walls headache inducing hues, these prints are a fantastic alternative. Enter below to win your own personalised A4 print!
I’m sure you’ll agree these are some wonderful gifts, and I’m excited to announce that I have giveaways running for SIX of them! For your chance to win, simply enter below.
There’s no obligation for you to subscribe to my blog or like my facebook page to enter; but please note that your chance of winning will increase in line with the laws of karma and the good vibes I’ll be sending your way. (Plus you’ll be notified of other fab posts and giveaways!) #justsaying
Why not check out my other giveaways before you go?
Terms and conditions:
- There is one of each prize to be won.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- These giveaways are open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Winners’ details will be passed to the promoters, who are responsible for sending out the prizes.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter widgets embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winners will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winners will be informed by email or on Twitter. Failure to respond within one week may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the each winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaways will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
I was gifted many of these items to be featured in this gift guide.