This week I’ve found more posts from blogs I don’t spend enough time hanging out at. They’re written by crazy-awesome women, all of whom I was fortunate enough to meet recently at BML16. And the ladies are as lovely as their blogs and writing would suggest.
Incidentally, I’m loving this new series! Here on my blog – but even more so I’m relishing everybody else’s (those linking up to #inspireflourish with their own interpretations) – because I’m discovering immense talent I was unaware of.
Here are my fab five for this week:
- The Transition from Only Child to Sibling, by Lisa at Mummascribbles;
- History in the Making or Just Plain Selfish, by Donna at What the Redhead Said;
- A Lonely but Lovely Visit to London, by Lizzie at Firstooth;
- The Anniversary Card I Never Thought I’d Write, by Prabs at Absolutely Prabulous;
- A Kiss is Just a Kiss, by Becky at Taylor Made Ramblings.
How These Posts Inspired Me…
Each of these touched me personally in some way. Some more poignant than others, but equally well-written (and in some cases stunningly well). Whether you’d relate personally or not, they’re all worth checking out.
If you’re taking part in #inspireflourish, don’t forget I’ve created a Good Reads pinterest board for you to pin your posts to. I’d love for you to join! ?
Need more help to link up to Inspire & Flourish? Check out my vlog explaining the rules in more detail.