Naipo Full Back Massager Review – Can It Really Bring Relief?
Naipo neck and full back massager review: I was gifted the item in exchange for my honest opinion.
Since I had my first baby more than three years ago – aghhh, where does the time go?! – I’ve suffered with awful sciatica, and it’s not improved with my second. I cannot overstate how horrible it is, because it’s almost always with me. I’ve learned to live with it but it’s not fun, and my poor long-suffering husband has had sore thumbs for almost as long as I’ve had a sore back…
So when I was contacted about reviewing the Naipo neck and full back massager, I was delighted – and so was hubby, bless him!
Naipo Full Back Massager Review
The chair looks a lot like a car seat and is designed to be placed on an upright kitchen chair or similar. It can be used on a sofa, but we decided it can’t really be positioned at the right angle and is far better suited to something firmer with a high back.
The seat has three separate functions: neck massager, back massager, and vibrating seat pad – with heat being an additional feature of the massage points. Which, by the way, are brutal.
I really didn’t know what to expect, but had a feeling that no gadget would be a match for my hubby’s strength. Some people enjoy a light touch (I call it a tickle) when it comes to a massage, but as my sciatica originates from deep within the muscle tissue of my glutes, if I’ve any hope of relief then that’s just not going to cut it. My husband’s hands hurt after he’s attempted to manipulate my aching muscles, and so the relief from this chair was a bit of a revelation!
The reason I think it works so well for somebody like me is the independently rotating areas, as demonstrated below.
These balls have no give – unlike a human’s thumb when it hits resistance, the mechanical parts of this chair continue to dig in, and so if you like your massages to be intense this feels pretty incredible. It may be a little too much for some people, but it’s easy to move position and adjust the pressure accordingly.
I’ve encouraged several guests to try out the massager and they’ve all been surprised at the vigorous kneading it applies, but also very impressed by it. Personally I think it’s a win.
There are various Naipo models available, and I’m offering a discount on the one I tried out! This clever product retails at £159.99 but you can lay your hands on one for a tidy 50% off! Simply enter code VKL36YHJ at the checkout to save £14 off the current sale price tag of £93.99!
I also have a shoulder massager to give away to one lucky reader! For your chance to win simply enter below.
Why not check out my other giveaways before you go?
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Winner’s details will be passed to the promoter, who is responsible for sending out the prize.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter widgets embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter. Failure to respond within one week may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.