A Linky for All Things Current: #outsidemywindow 07/04
Hi all, and welcome back to Outside My Window, the link-up for all your current newsworthy posts. Don’t forget the linky now runs all month long so please feel free to pop back at any time with your second post.
Thanks to all who joined last time around and followed the rules (please remember to do your commenting and add the badge). Don’t forget you can link up anything which I can consider for my next round-up, including posts on the following topics:
- Awareness days or weeks;
But crucially (drum roll please…):
- Anything that could reasonably be submitted to the BritMums current affairs editor!
The idea behind the Outside My Window linky is to hopefully make my role as current affairs editor a little easier when it comes to finding your fabulous posts: if you have something you’d like to submit, I’d love for you to come link up please! Of course, that’s not mandatory and you’re welcome to continue submitting in the regular ways. But any posts which are linked up will automatically be considered for inclusion.
Sound good? Here are the very few rules:
Outside My Window Linky – The Rules:
- You can link up to two posts;
- Please comment on the host’s posts (if there is one – I don’t always have a ‘current’ post myself!);
- Please comment on the post before yours, and at least one other;
- Please include the Outside My Window linky badge on any posts you link:
Before you go – don’t forget to tweet me @LessRefinedMind using the #outsidemywindow hashtag and I’ll retweet your posts! I’d also love to connect with you on social media. It’s not mandatory, but you can find me on Twitter; Facebook; Instagram and Pinterest.
Thanks guys – I can’t wait to read your posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=707968 mode=1]