Thankful Thursday #65
It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
- It’s been a pretty awesome week full of parenting wins. I don’t want to be smug, because I’m only too aware that this process is often a case of one step forward, two steps back – but, all being well, I believe that Pixie has cracked the potty! Not literally – yuck – but she has not had a wet (pull-up) nappy for three days (other than over night). Not even during her naps. Not before time, but nonetheless – I’m over the moon.
- I’ve also put Pixie back into the crèche twice in the last week, and both times there have been no tears at all, she has been completely happy. I’m so thrilled and relieved.
- Following a little sleep regression after a couple of nightmares, I had the idea of leaving Pixie overnight with Nanny, in the hope of breaking what I suspected was becoming a bad habit. It seems to have worked!
- This also meant an impromptu date night with hubby. I don’t think we even realised how needed it was, but I’m definitely feeling the love this week. <3
- Absolutely delighted that a couple of blogger friends have very kindly put me forward for two nominations in this year’s BiB awards! (If you’d like to vote for me or anyone else, you can do so here by following the link.) With love and thanks to Amy and Lizzie – mwah mwah!
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!