Thankful Thursday #70
It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
- Last Wednesday night, just before midnight, I delivered my second beautiful daughter. <3 (This news should have made last week’s Thankful Thursday but I was kind of busy!)
- I feel so blessed* that my labour and delivery was exactly the experience I’d wished for, but didn’t dare to hope for – it seemed too unrealistic in my situation. *I know that’s become a cringey word, but I really do.
- My big girl is completely in love with ‘her baby’.
- My Elfin Angel, as I decided she’d preemptively (hopefully) be known on the blog, is living up to her name! Completely different to her big sister’s temperament, she’s very easy-going most of the time.
- So far, being a mum of two has been easier than I’d feared. (However it’s still hard and I’m dreading hubby going back to work!)
- My wonderful sister-in-law visited to take newborn photos of our Elfin a Angel and my little family. I can’t wait to see the result, I think they’re going to be beautiful images and precious memories. <3
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!