Thankful Thursday #77
It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
- Elfin’s skin is so much better. Because this elimination diet is so tough, seeing a visible difference is a huge incentive to keep going with it.
- Her colic is better too – but far from completely over. This weekend Pixie will be having an overnight stay with my MIL, and hubby and I are looking forward to being able to go for a drive in the evening because it tends to settle her and means we can have a bit of time together!
- I’ve had a good week blog-wise. The ‘thing’ I couldn’t talk about last week was the press call I was invited to with UNICEF, WHO, and the First Lady of Nigeria! I was very privileged to be one of the first to hear about the new breastfeeding research which was released on Tuesday.
- I also published a post which got a surprising response and brought me my highest ever traffic in a 24 hour period. It was mostly because it annoyed a lot of people – oops! (I think it was misunderstood by many so I wrote a follow-up piece to set the record straight, which also did really well!)
- For the summer holidays, this week has not been too awful at all. We’ve spent time with various friends and also my niece and nephew which has been lovely. In spite of the disappointing British weather.
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!