It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
- I’m sitting in Starbucks and Elfin is awake – but still enthralled by the toy I affixed to her pushchair last week! She’s been grinning at doing at it since we got out of the car! Still so cute,best £2.50 I’ve ever spent I think!
- We have our tongue tie referral this afternoon. I’m a little anxious but will be relieved to know one way or the other.
- The kids in here are screeching, which I can’t bear. It makes me so grateful that Pixie doesn’t do that. Especially since they’ve just set Elfin off. Raaaage.
- Pixie asked me to her may be the other other day. <3
- We had a fab weekend visiting my brother and his family, and we’ve now made plans to spend Christmas with them at their incredible new home. Definitely something to look forward to!
- Ah, my baby girl didn’t need to have her frenulum snipped. <3
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!