It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
- Elfin is continuing to improve week on week, and it’s so wonderful to see her blossoming into such a happy little soul. Hubby says her face is not big enough to contain her smile which perfectly describes how her beautiful face lights up.
- Our garage conversion is underway! Stressful perhaps, but it will be so worth it.
- Pixie had her first ever birthday party at the weekend (review coming soon!) and it was a great success.
- She got a little confused, bless her, and asked us where ‘Ho Ho’ was – so I took her to see the Christmas display at our local garden centre. Yes really, it’s our fave pastime during the second half of the year!
- We booked our Christmas trip to Center Parcs and I can’t wait! We’ll be spending Christmas itself at my brother’s amazing new house and it’s going to be such a special time this year.
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!