It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!
- The garage conversion is well under way and shouldn’t be more than a week off noisy builders in the house. So I can finally clean and tidy. THANK GOD BECAUSE THE MESS IS SLOWLY DRIVING ME CRAZY.
- I’ve had my contact working on my blog again this week, and he’s found yet more issues related to the hack. But that’s a good thing because it explains the ongoing problems and gives us something to work with.
- My big girl started preschool. *sob* Jokes, because she was brilliantly brave and so was I. No tears from either of us, she was my little superstar!
- She also turned three this week and it was such a lovely day. We spent the afternoon with her birthday twin, whose mum was a friend of mine before we ever fell pregnant!
- Pixie’s Daddy managed to take the day off work to spend with us which made it extra special. <3