It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
- Pixie continues to be a superstar at preschool and her gymnastics classes. We’re so proud of her.
- We’re a step closer to having our home back! Carpets go down tomorrow – hurrah!
- This week I discovered that stollen (a favourite) is usually dairy and soya free! Result.
- My lovely friend Amy Treasure has given me her plus one too attend the BiBs on Saturday evening and it will be fab to see everyone! Can’t wait.
- Pixie will be going to her first carnival with her Daddy, and though I’m gutted not to join them, they’ll have a brilliant time.
- I was thrilled to interview the amazing Gylisa Jayne this week! She’s so effortlessly cool, and really lovely too.
- I had a horrible social media scare this week, and I’m so grateful for my husband’s unwavering support.
- The lovely Mim has been a brilliant help with helping me try to get my blog back on track following my hideous hack nearly a year ago. Thank yoooooou!
- I’m collaborating with a company for an item for a Christmas gift guide which I know my hubby will love, and I’m so excited to give it to him now that it’s arrived!
- I discovered Instagram stories – at last! I mean, I knew they existed, but I think I might love them. They’ll be a fab way to get started vlogging I think. Watch this space! (And if you’re not already following me over there, why not?!)
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!