It’s that time again already – almost the weekend! Which for the majority of my readers means it’s very nearly time to not have a day off, and not have a lay in. *Smiles wryly*
It’s also the time of the week I take a moment to muse on my fortuity and count my blessings (here’s why if you missed week #1).
Here are a few more reasons I have been grateful this week:
- After a horrendous couple of days (and a night) with Elfin, which I put down to a dietary trial being a massive fail, she’s improved again. She’s like a different baby. I’m so grateful we’re not dealing with that every single day now, and that she’s not in pain. All. Of. The. Time.
- If you’ve been following my IG stories you’ll know that the cambelt went on our lovely new car. I’m incredibly relieved that I wasn’t alone with the children.
- Or Erm route to collect Pixie from preschool.
- And that although Elfin was with hubby (first time ever – Sod’s Law), she didn’t wake up needing a feed during their long walk home.
- And that the legal advice we’ve sought confirm the garage are responsible for the repair (new engine!).
- I’m thankful for my long-suffering husband. Happy anniversary for yesterday, Hubby.
- I’m specifically grateful to him for helping me to have a few hours for myself this weekend, with (df, sf) cake and cocktails. Can’t. Wait.
I hope you’re also having a wonderful week!