Think Positive Chain Review: I was gifted the item in exchange for my honest opinion.
Positivity is a huge deal for me these days, and collaborating with my great friend Mim for My Positivity Project this year is already so rewarding (check out the link if you’d like to join us!). Since we started I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect item to offer as a giveaway prize and I am super excited to have found it! Today I’m reviewing the stunning Think Positive Chain from the very generous Antonio Marsocci who is also kindly providing £200 worth of jewellery as a fantastic prize for one lucky reader.
Think Positive Chain Review
I hope Antonio won’t mind me saying that this necklace is not to my usual taste. I tend to go for more understated and feminine jewellery, whereas the Think Positive Chain is relatively simple, yet striking in design. But that’s not a bad thing, not at all. I chose rose gold for the finish of my chain and I have to tell you – photos of the jewellery just don’t do it justice – it’s stunningly crafted.
When I first saw it online, like a moth to a flame I was specifically drawn to the inspiration behind the chain. Having now held the piece in my palm, I see it’s really quite special. I love rose gold for a start, and the more I wear it the more I love its quirky design too.
But my favourite thing about it is still the concept of the jewellery, which is to allow you to hold in your hands a powerful reminder to centre yourself in times of stress, and Think Positive.
The unusual necklace doesn’t have a traditional clasp – it simply laces together, and as such it’s incredibly versatile and can be worn in many different ways. I prefer to wear it with the ends of the lengths in front, with the ‘Think Positive’ piece worn as a pendant – that way it’s almost constantly in view. However it can also be worn in multiple other ways, including on the wrist!
It may seem too simplistic to be effective, but honestly, sometimes a visual reminder is all it takes to remain upbeat and buoyant. For those to whom it’s not their natural disposition, looking for the positives in life is a skill which can be learned, and the powerful prompt of Anotonio’s chain can be the difference between overwhelm in stressful situations, or remaining optimistic.
I’m thrilled with my Think Positive chain and haven’t taken it off since it arrived. If you’d like the chance to win your own Think Positive jewellery in a choice of finishes, simply enter below:
Why not check out my other giveaways before you go?
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Winner’s details will be passed to the promoter, who is responsible for sending out the prize.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter widgets embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter. Failure to respond within one week may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you found this Think Positive Chain review helpful, please consider sharing!