I’ve been fortunate to have the opportunity to review lots of brilliant products over the last few years, many of which I highly recommend. Following are the breastfeeding reviews and baby and toddler product reviews which may be useful to you.
Baby and Toddler Product Reviews
I’ve created this hub post to showcase all of the reviews on the blog from the newborn days, up until around toddler age (and maybe a little beyond in the cases of some toys). I thought it might be beneficial to have all of these in one easy to access place (I’m going to create a whole other separate post specifically for home, lifestyle, and our family adventure reviews too).
- My Essential Breastfeeding Toolkit – the Products You Need to Make Nursing Easier
- The New MAM 2 in 1 Single Breast Pump – Is It Right For You?
- Review of the Innovative Nursing Tops From The Milky Tee Co
- Lansinoh 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump Review – The Naked Truth
- Carriwell GelWire Bra – The Most Comfortable Bra I’ve Ever Worn!
- Interview With Badass Milky Tee Co Founder, Lauren Hampshire
- Beyond the Willow Tree Breastmilk Jewellery Review
Maternity Wear Reviews
In the event, just like with Pixie before, we hardly used a cot for Elfin! If you’re interested in the set up we used (when the colic subsided and we finally got her out of our bed!), you can read what worked for us in this post about getting more rest when you live with a sleep thief.
Baby and Toddler Sleep Aid Reviews
Here’s a piece of advice for free: there are no miracles when it comes to encouraging your baby to sleep.
That’s in spite of what the professionals will have you believe (they want your £££) – but it’s true! The reality is that baby’s are meant to wake frequently. Check out my comprehensive guide to baby sleep regression for more information.
If, like me, you’re not keen on the idea of sleep training your baby (I questioned Jo Frost about CIO and wasn’t convinced), then some of these are definitely worth exploring and possibly investing in.
- How We Started to Reclaim Our Sleep, Featuring myHummy
- Sleepyhead Grand Baby Pod Review – Will It Make My Baby Sleep?
Baby and Toddler Pushchair Reviews
I don’t buy into spending as much on a pushchair as you would on a small car, however it is an important investment as you’ll potentially use it every day for several years.
- Babystyle Oyster 2 Review – Our Best Investment!
- Quinny Zapp Flex Plus Review – A Leader in the Style Stakes
- Mamas & Papas Armadillo Review – I’m a Little Bit Impressed
Baby Carrier Review
I was so sad when Elfin got too heavy to be comfortable for me to front-carry in this brilliant carrier! I’m still trying to convince her to go on my back…
Car Seat Review
Baby and Toddler Toy Reviews
- Journey into Space With an Astronaut-Themed Subscription Box for Children
- Our Favourite Wooden Toys for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers
Baby and Toddler Snacks and Vitamins Reviews
- Heavenly Tasty Organics Review
- Vitamin D Supplement Recommended for Children – How Bassetts Vitamins Can Help!
- Looking After Your Children’s Teeth With FOREO
- Read About My Mothercare Personal Shopper Experience!
- ‘Play the Forest School Way’ Book Review
I’ll continue to add to this post should I have more baby and toddler product reviews to share!
Head over to my hub round-up post for home and lifestyle reviews.